(1st Series) Cat Emergency Handbook – Manual on Vital Signs Assessment and Physical Examination
A Manual on Vital Signs Assessment & Physical Examination (40 Pages)
Learn how to perform various assessments and examinations on injured cats.
1) First Aid Kit
– List of items within a pet first aid kit
2) How Are Cats Different?
– Basic cat body language
3) How to Approach Cats?
– Do’s & don’ts, warning signs & restraint devices
4) Safe Restraint
– Feline-friendly restraining techniques
5) Safe Handling
– Methods of moving the animal
6) What is Normal?
– Vital signs assessment and physical examination
7) Giving Medications
– Techniques of medications administration