PetMedic Dog Emergency Handbook (Part One) – Triage Examination, Bandaging and Wound Care Management
Triage Examination, Bandaging and Wound Care Management (50 pages)
Learn how to perform various assessments and examinations on injured dogs. A snippets on the book’s content:
- How to approach injured dogs?
- How to DIY muzzle?
- Safely restrain and handle injured dogs
- Normal physical examination
- Normal vital signs assessment
- Methods of feeding and applying medication
- Introduction to ‘Shock’
- How to stop bleeding?
- Bandaging and wound care management
- And many more interesting topics!
Learn the fundamentals of dog care and how you can assist injured dogs in times of need. Get yours today!