(1st Series) Dog Emergency Handbook – Manual on Vital Signs Assessment and Physical Examination
A Manual on Vital Signs Assessment & Physical Examination (36 Pages)
Learn how to perform various assessments and examinations on injured dogs.
1) First Aid Kit
– List of items within a pet first aid kit
2) How to Approach Injured Animals?
– Warning signs and restraint devices
3) How to D.I.Y Muzzle?
– Practical guide to make a muzzle
4) Safely Restraint Injured Animals.
– Restraining techniques
5) Safely Handle Injured Animals
– Methods of moving the animal
6) What is Normal?
– Vital signs assessment and physical examination
7) Giving Medication
– Methods of feeding and applying medication