(2nd Series) Dog Emergency Handbook – Manual on Managing Wounds and Fracture
A Manual on Managing Wounds & Fracture (37 Pages)
Learn how to perform first aid tasks in the case of managing dog wounds and fracture.
1) First Aid Kit
– List of items within a pet first aid kit
2) Introduction: Shock
– How to handle the animal when it goes to shock?
3) How to Use Tourniquet?
– A guideline to use a tourniquet on severe wounds
4) Safely Restraint & Handling
– Methods of restraint & moving the animal
5) How to Stop Bleeding?
– Causes and treatment for bleeding wounds
6) Wound Care Management
– Practical guide to bandage & manage different types of wound
7) How to Splint Limb?
– First aid techniques on splinting a fractured limb